Our Core Values
Our Core Values are integral aspects of our culture and our business practices. They are like our DNA: they define how we behave, what we stand for, and they are the essence of our company. Each colour represents a strip of that DNA, and has its own unique story and meaning.
- Safety & assurance is our top priority because lives depend on it. We passionately care about the safety of our people and behave as safety leaders. We are committed to preventing injuries and ill health to our people and everyone we work with. We provide our people with the training, knowledge and tools to work safely and prevent accidents. We are focused on assuring the safety of everything we design, construct, operate and maintain.
- People are the heart of our business. We are professional, high performing team players focused on delivering and drawing on our global expertise. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, treating each other with honesty, compassion and respect. We create a stimulating, fun and open work culture that promotes personal development and work/life balance, rewards competitively and celebrates success.
- Our business depends on healthy relationships with customers, business partners, and suppliers. We build and nurture strong relationships that are mutually beneficial, making sure that we deeply understand the people we deal with, so that we can anticipate their needs and always aim to exceed their expectations. Everyone in our organization contributes to the quality of the relationships we build and we actively seek feedback.
- Being socially responsible is integral to what we do. We aim to make a positive difference to the communities where we operate and seek ways to assist them. We prioritize the hiring and development of local people and work with local supply chains where we can. We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment by conserving resources, reducing waste and emissions, and preventing environmental pollution and we work with our customers to provide the best environmental solutions.
- Innovation gives us competitive advantage. We promote collaboration and sharing of ideas across our business. We have a structured approach to recognizing innovations, rapidly testing ideas and sharing learnings. We encourage our people to challenge established practices and achieve continuous improvement. We are committed to delivering thorough and sound solutions to every challenge.
- We expect to receive fair reward for our business performance. We are cost aware and carefully manage our own and our customers’ costs. We manage financial risk systematically and communicate our financial performance in a clear, concise manner.
- We are proud of our reputation, built over many years, which depends on us consistently doing the right thing. Integrity is our cornerstone and character is as important as ability. We build trust and act with honesty. We comply with our Business Ethics Policy, management system and all local rules and regulations. We foster a culture of transparency and responsibility. We investigate all violations and complaints and take appropriate action.
Our vision is to deliver extraordinary results by empowering and energizing our people.
Vision key words:
- Extraordinary results - this is what we strive for; whether producing deliverables for a project, assessing career goals, or delivering results to shareholders; we always strive for better than ordinary.
- Empowering - we empower our teams to take ownership of their jobs.
- Energizing - we keep each other motivated and excited to succeed.
Our mission is to be Canada's go-to project execution provider for the energy industry.
- We provide project execution. This includes engineering, procurement, construction management, and any other service required to get a project executed.
- We are in the energy industry. We're not just in oil and gas, but other areas like power plants and distribution.
- We are based in Canada and want to be recognized as such. This does not mean that we won't work elsewhere.
- We strive to be the "go-to". We strive to have energy companies and prospective employees to look at us this way.