Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance is a business fundamental for IMV Projects. We aim to operate a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible business and our Management Team is fully committed to this aim and shares this responsibility with all personnel and contractors.
Our commitment to HSE includes:
- Providing leadership and resources that enhance personnel awareness of, and participation in, the creation of a safe and environmentally sound workplace;
- Identifying, evaluating and minimizing the risk of exposures to people and the environment;
- Complying with established occupational health and safety regulations and environmental laws as our minimum acceptable criteria; and
- Continuously improving the effectiveness of our HSE programs by setting and reviewing objectives and communicating performance metrics to our clients, personnel and other concerned parties.
We encourage open communication within the company and with the community. We involve our personnel and contractors in HSE activities. We believe commending good performance while measuring it against defined targets and objectives will deliver continuous improvement. We promote HSE leadership and a positive HSE culture to meet our commitments. We encourage employees to exercise sound HSE practices in all aspects of their lives, not just at work.
Achieving industry leadership in HSE performance is a collective responsibility requiring team work and IMV Projects personnel are committed to this goal.
Our Vision for HSE Excellence
As an integral part of our business we will:
- Maintain a healthy workplace;
- Prevent accidents; and
- Minimize adverse environmental impact.
What must we do?
- Leadership - set high personal standards;
- Communication - communicate openly and effectively;
- Understanding - ensure everyone understands what is expected;
- Support - learn from our experiences and share best practices; and
- Commitment - demonstrate our commitment with actions rather than words.
We will be successful:
- When no one is hurt; and
- When others copy us.
We always remain committed to further improvement.